JPFA Member-Only Event
- Fest Outline
- Speakers and Panelists
- Fest Schedule…Updated on Aug. 26, 2021.
- Exhibitors…Updated on Aug. 31, 2021.
- How to Apply
The JPFA will hold a member-only, interactive online fest on Sept. 15-17 to commemorate its 10th anniversary.
The 10th Anniversary Fest will not only feature keynote speeches by superb lecturers but also allow participants to share research and project results, explore new research topics and identify needs to create new businesses, learn about activities of member companies and researchers, and interact with each other. By sharing 10 years of progress and activities with you, we would like to offer you an opportunity to chart a course for a sustainable future together.
In gratitude for your continued support, we will make participation in the fest free of charge in principle.
- ■■■Outline of Japan Plant Factory Association 10th Anniversary Fest■■■
- –10 Years of Progress, and Achieving the SDGs and Beyond–
- ※A certain extra period for networking will be set each before and after the fest days.
- ※You can have time until the end of the networking period to watch recorded videos of speeches and other programs given on the fest days.
- The fest will be held online with the use of the Swapcard event app.
- During the fest period, Swapcard allows each participant to send and receive messages, have meetings individually, get matched with other participants and present a profile so that members can communicate and network with each other.
- - Keynote speeches
- - Panel discussions and roundtables
- - Project and research presentations
- - Networking and individual meetings
- - Virtual exhibitions
- - Sharing 10th anniversary commemorative materials
- - Other activities
- ※Participants can view speeches, join roundtables and engage in networking.
- ※We charge 3,000 yen per person, however, for participation exceeding the following numbers.
- Organizational special members: 5 persons
- Organizational regular or supporting members: 2 persons
- All individual members: 1 person
- It is possible to exhibit at the fest site on Swapcard.
- Let us know if you are interested.
- Organizational special members will not be charged, but organizational regular members are charged 30,000 yen each.
- We encourage organizational members to exhibit to take the opportunity to market products or services since the names and logos of exhibitors will be shown during the fest and be put on the JPFA special website and in materials distributed to members and nonmembers to advertise the fest.
Wednesday, Sept. 15 to Friday, Sept. 17 (JST)
Who Participants need to be JPFA members.
How Much No charge in principle.
What About Exhibitions
Speakers and Panelists
Professor and Head of Chair Group Horticulture and Product Physiology, Wageningen University
Honorary President, Japan Plant Factory Association
Vice President, Japan Plant Factory Association
Director, Japan Plant Factory Association
Vice President, Japan Plant Factory Association
Day 1: Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2021
|9:30-9:45||Opening and Greetings||Japanese|
|9:45-10:00||JPFA 10 Years of Progress||Japanese (English)|
R&D and Practical Activities over the Past 10 Years and a Future Outlook (Tentative)
|11:00-11:30||Toru Maruo and more||Roundtable--Looking Back on Opening of Plant Factory Hub on Chiba University Kashiwanoha Campus||Japanese|
|11:30-11:45||Yoshiaki Kitaya||Greetings and Introduction of R&D Center for Plant Factory at Osaka Prefecture University||Japanese|
Illuminating Plants by LEDs Based on the Physiology of the Plants
|15:15-15:45||Presentations by Organizational Members
＆ever GmbH, Own Greens BV
Day 2: Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021
Current Research Topics
Sustainable and Productive Agriculture with Plant Factory - Perspectives toward 2050
|11：30-12：00||Presentations by Organizational Members
Contain Inc, CO2 GRO Inc.
Challenges and Countermeasures in Scaling Up Greenhouses--Achieving Productivity Improvement and Energy Saving on the Basis of Demonstration Cultivation Data
...Topic presenter: Tetsuo Sekiyama
Talking on Plant Factories with Artificial Lighting (Tentative)
...Moderator: Eri Hayashi
Day 3: Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
Oishii Farm--Gaining the Leading Edge in the Plant Factory Business and Looking Ahead
Sustainable Plant Factories with Artificial Lighting (PFALs) --Reaching the SDGs and Beyond
|14:00-15:00||Video Presentations by Exhibitors and Organizational Members|
|15:00-16:00||Roundtable and Networking|
To be updated as available.
How to Apply
How to Apply for 10th Anniversary Fest
Apply by clicking on the relevant button below.
※We urge each organizational member to let the contact person file applications.
※To check whether your company or organization is a JPFA member, ask a person concerned with plant factories.
Organizational Members Fest Application Form Individual Members Fest Application Form
- Participation exceeding the limit number requires 3,000 yen per person.
- Exhibiting at the fest requires the following.
Organizational special members: free of charge
Organizational regular or supporting members: 30,000 yen each
- After receiving and checking each exhibition application, we will issue the invoice.
If you have anything unclear about the 10th Anniversary Fest, email us at jpfa.anniversary★npoplantfactory.org. (Change ★ to @ to create the correct address.)
How to Apply for JPFA Membership
If you wish to become a JPFA member, click on the button below.
Membership Applicaion Form
Check here for the JFPA's membership system.